A rasing interest
Consumers across the world are becoming more interested in all-natural products, as part of a healthier lifestyle and their perceptions that natural offerings are safer.
The plus factor: responsibilty
Consumers are more closely evaluating companies’ environmental and social responsibility.
A noticable gap
A larger number of consumers want “green” products but have difficulty accessing products that truly deliver on environmental parameters.
Ecosystem services: linking nature and people
The World Wildlife Fund’s “One Planet Perspective” encourages companies to align their activities so that they are actively contributing to a healthy and resilient planet for future generations:
- preserve natural capital
- produce more sustainably
- equitable resource governance
- redirect financial flows
- consume more wisely
Ingredients tracking „from farm to face“ can strengthen consumers confidence in the ingredients authenticity.
For today's consumers
- Organic compounds of high purity, with a structure alike molecules found in nature
- Sugar-based, 100% renewable raw materials
- Replicate nature’s combination of pleasant skin feel and excellent skin compatibility
- Synthesized by microorganisms through a reliable fermentation process. Combines Evonik’s expertise in biotechnology, process engineering and interfacial technology
And future generations
- 100% biodegradable: RHEANCE® Glycolipids are biodegraded in natural water environments and thus
- substantially contribute to the reduction of waste in natural fresh water and marine ecosystems
- Traceable: RHEANCE® Glycolipids are produced exclusively from agricultural resources, traceable to plantation site to ensure constant surveillance and to allow a closer dialogue with farmers. Unlike feedstocks from high complex supply chains (i.e. tropical oils)
- Low aquatic toxicity: RHEANCE® Glycolipids are environmentally compatible, show low toxicity to
- aquatic organisms and have low potential for bioaccumulation
- Responsible sourcing: Evonik is committed to sustainable actions, investing in technological progress and
- more efficient infrastructures, to reduce its environmental footprint. Evonik is supporting local farm holders to improve their agricultural practices and the quality of their livelihoods