Formulations at your fingertips
Moisturizing After Sun Lotion (10% Urea)
To treat your skin after taking a sun bath this Moisturising After Sun Lotion with high amounts of urea, a well-known moisturizer, can be applied. Additionally, TEGO ® Care PBS 6 an O/W emulsifier supports the moisturization properties.
|TEGO® Care PBS 6 MB |
(Polyglyceryl-6 Stearate (and) Polyglyceryl-6 Behenate)
|TEGIN® M Pellets MB |
|TEGO® Alkanol 1618 |
|TEGOSOFT® OER MB |
|TEGOSOFT® CT |
(Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride )
|TEGOSOFT® DEC |
(Diethylhexyl Carbonate )
(50 % aq.)
1. Heat phase A and B separately to approx. 85°C.
2. Add phase A to phase B with stirring.1)
4. Cool with gentle stirring and add phase C below 40°C.
5. Homogenize for a short time.
6. Cool with gentle stirring and add phase D below 30 °C.
7. Homogenize for a short time.
1) Important: If phase A has to be charged into the vessel first, phase B must be added without stirring.
Formulation viscosity: 15 Pas (Brookfield RVT, spindle 4, 5 rpm)
*Formulation was tested with 0.7% Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin (Euxyl PE 9010, Schülke & Mayr)