Formulations at your fingertips!
Rich And Caring O/W Cream
TEGO® Care PSC 3 MB is a natural, cost-efficient PEG-free O/W emulsifier that is able to handle oil phases from very low to very high amounts. This natural O/W cream contains 50% oil phase and is processed via a classical hot/hot process. The rich and caring skin feel is obtained by the emulsifier in combination with suitable emollients like TEGOSOFT® OER MB, a Jojoba oil alternative.
|TEGO® Care PSC 3 MB |
|TEGIN® M Pellets MB |
|TEGOSOFT® P |
(Isopropyl Palmitate )
|TEGOSOFT® CT |
(Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride )
|TEGOSOFT® OER MB |
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis
(Sweet Almond) Oil)
(10 % in water)
(Benzyl Alcohol; Glycerin; Benzoic Acid; Sorbic Acid)
1. Prepare phase C separately by adding the ingredients in the given order.
2. Heat phase A and B separately to 70-75 °C.
3. Add phase A to phase B with stirring. 1)
5. Cool down with stirring to approx. 40°C.
6. Add phase C and stirr well.
7. Add ingredients of phase D in the given order and stirr well in between.
8. Adjust the pH value to 5.0 - 5.5
1) Important: If phase A has to be charged into the vessel first, phase B must be added without stirring.
Emulsion viscosity: 60 Pas (Brookfield RV DV-I, sp. 93, 10 rpm)
60 Pas (Brookfield RV DV-I, sp. 93, 10 rpm)
5.0 - 5.5