Formulations at your fingertips!
Affordable O/W Body Lotion
TEGO® Care PBS 6 is a versatile PEG-free O/W emulsifier for challenging fluid emulsions. It supports the preparation of emulsions based on a hot/cold process which has the advantage that only the oil phase needs to be heated up. No subsequent cooling step is needed. Alternatively this emulsion can be manufactured by one-pot-process as well as via emulsion concentrate.
|TEGO® Care PBS 6 MB |
(Polyglyceryl-6 Stearate (and) Polyglyceryl-6 Behenate)
|TEGO® Alkanol 1618 |
|TEGIN® M Pellets MB |
|TEGOSOFT® P |
(Isopropyl Palmitate )
|TEGOSOFT® CT |
(Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride )
(Carbomer Homopolymer A)
Euxyl PE 9010
(10 % in water)
1. Disperse Carbomer in phase B and heat to approx. 30°C.
2. Heat phase A separately to approx. 70°C.
3. Add phase A to phase B during homogenization.
4. Homogenize until uniform.
5. Add phase C and D while stirring and mix well until uniform.
Emulsion viscosity: 27 Pas
(Brookfield RV DVI, sp. 4, 5 rpm)