Formulations at your fingertips!
Magic Cream to Milk
CHN CT 132-0002
“Magic” formula base recommended for skin care products due to its Snow-white color and milky texture offering a good match of “Brightening” related claim. Milk-like droplets breaking property is very suitable for including milk related actives for nourishing claim. Pleasant silky skin feel with good moisture. with brightening or nourishing claims.
|ABIL® EM 180 |
(Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone )
|TEGOSOFT® DEC |
(Diethylhexyl Carbonate )
|ABIL® 350 |
|ABIL® Wax 9801 |
(Cetyl Dimethicone )
Dow Corning 345 Fluid
Euxyl PE 9010
1. Intensively disperse magnesium stearate in phase A (Ultra-Turrax 24.000 rpm, 1 min) at room temperature.
2. Mix ingredients of phase B step-by-step in the given order until it is clear.
3. Add phase C to phase B and disperse with Ultra-Turrax at 20.500 rpm for 1 minute at room temperature.
4. Add phase B/C into phase A at room temperature during 2 - 3 minutes with slowly agitation of 200 rpm.
5. Homogenize for 2 min at 1100 rpm.
Viscosity (Brookfield RVT, sp. 93, 10 rpm): 50 Pas