Formulations at your fingertips!
Rich And Caring O/W Cream
|dermofeel® NC MB |
(Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate; Glyceryl Stearate Citrate)
|TEGIN® M Pellets MB |
|TEGOSOFT® P |
(Isopropyl Palmitate )
|TEGOSOFT® CT |
(Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride )
|TEGOSOFT® OER MB |
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis
(Sweet Almond) Oil)
(10 % in water)
1. Prepare phase C separately by adding the ingredients in the given order.
2. Heat phase A and B separately to 70-75 °C.
3. Add phase A to phase B with stirring. 1)
5. Cool down with stirring to approx. 40°C.
6. Add phase C and stirr well.
7. Add phase D and stirr well.
8. Add ingredients off phase Z in the given order and stirrer well in between.
9. Adjust the pH value to 5.0 - 5.5.
1) Important: If phase A has to be charged into the vessel first, phase B must be added without stirring.
Emulsion viscosity: 200 Pas (Brookfield RV DV-I, sp. 94, 5 rpm)
Formulation was tested on emulsion stability with 0.80% Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid (Rokonsal BSB-N; Ashland).
Microbiological safety: challenge test not performed.