By Petra Biehl
WHAT DO CONSUMERS VALUE TODAY?
Most important consumer concerns for the personal care market revolve around sustainability, with varying emphasis dependent upon the market segment. If we talk about hair care applications, e.g. biodegradability is becoming a “must have” based on Mintel comprehensive research. Another key trend from consumers is the demand for alternatives to commonly used products that are considered to harm our environment, e.g. like microplastics. Therefore, to protect our valuable resources, e.g. earth surface and water, all of us are asked to look for more sustainable solutions compared to at present used products. This motivation unites researchers and formulators with conscious consumers.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
For our environment
- Readily biodegradable product
- Contributes to the production of certified sustainable palm oil
- Alternative to polymers defined as microplastics
- Produced using renewable energy
- Cold processable lowering the carbon footprint during production
- Refatting effect and improved skin feel
- Creamy foam
- Effective whitening
- Allows formulating PEG- and sulfate free formulations
- Easy to formulate, cold-processable liquid that can be added at each formulation step
- Provides thickening benefits
Are these offers appealing to you? Then check out intoBeauty® to find out more.